Forms and Guides
- AIG Administrative Services and Claims Contacts
- AIG Retiree Enrollment
- AIG PAI Plan Summary
- AIG Proof of Loss - Accidental Dismemberment/Paralysis
- AIG Proof of Loss - Death Claim
- Aetna Life Insurance Conversion Form
- Dependents Information on Pension and Insurance Benefits
- Excerpt from TG1003 - Identification Card & Privileges Guide
2017 Traditional Choice Info :
2017 Choice POS II Info :
2017 Retiree Open Enrollment Information:
2016 Traditional Choice Info :
2016 Choice POS II Info :
2016 Retiree Open Enrollment Information:
Exchange Benefits Branch / Points of Contact
Retirees: We are your Human Resources office!
9:00 am to 3:00 pm Central Time, Mon - Fri
email@example.com / (800) 519-3381 / DSN 967-3183
Voicemail is also available day or night; please listen for prompts
For retiree questions on:
- Group insurance (medical, dental, life)
- Optional insurance (Personal Accident Ins., Long Term Care)
- Retirement benefits, policy
- 401(k) questions
Attn: FA-T / Benefits
PO Box 650428
Dallas, TX 75265-0428
Attn: FA-T / Benefits
3911 S Walton Walker Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75236-1598
Aetna Member Services:
- Medical / Dental Group Insurance Questions
- Request blank claim forms or provider directories
- Check on claims status
- Help with finding a provider in your area.
Address to send inclaims:
PO Box 14586
Lexington, KY 40512-4586
Fidelity Retirement Benefits Line
50 states and Puerto Rico Overseas 1 (508) 787-9494 (collect)
Net Benefits service: online account information
Conus: call 1-877-247-2769
(this is a toll-free number)
Use "MyPenPay" for online access and changes to pension information: aafesretirement.mypenpay.com. State Street mails retirees a temporary password soon after retirement. Call them at one of the numbers above if you need help with Username or resetting Password.
- Changing tax withholding on pension checks
- Direct Deposit changes or enrollment
- General questions on your pension payment
- Address Change
Prudential Long Term Care (LTC)
(for questions on existing Prudential Long Term Care coverage)
American Cancer Society - The offical sponsor of birthdays
Aetna Pharmacy Services website - order your Mail Order Pharmacy refills online!!
iTRIAGE - Research symptoms with iTriage symptom checker, locate a nearby doctor or healthcare facility using maps and turn-by-turn directions, create an account to track appointments. They also have a smartphone app; learn more at: itriagehealth.com.
Aetna Home Page: http://www.aetna.com
Aetna DocFind ( locates participating network doctors, hospitals and other medical services and facilities, based on criteria you provide.): http://www.aetnaushc.com/directories/index.html
Fidelity Investments Home Page: http://www.fidelity.com
- Fidelity Investments 401(k) site - goes straight to the 401(k)information. Also, with the Net Benefits service, you can access your account information online (sign up by calling at (800) -581-5800).
Social Security Online: http://www.ssa.gov
- apply online for SS benefits
- learn about Direct Deposit for your SS check
- Información en Español
American Association of Retired Persons Webplace: http://www.aarp.org
National Committee for Quality Assurance Tips for selecting an HMO plan: (NCQA is a non-profit group that assesses, measures and reports on HMO plan quality issues): http://www.ncqa.org/consumer.htm
IRS Forms and Publications:
- W-4: "Employee's Withholding Allowance
- W-4P: "Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
- Publication 554: "Older Americans' Tax Guide"
- Publication 575: "Pension and Annuity Income"
- Publication 590: "Individual Retirement Arrangements - IRA's
You can search for forms / publications by number or date, and also order forms for delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
Useful Telephone Numbers
The following telephone numbers are provided as a convenience to members wishing to contact certain Exchange offices. Other numbers may be added if requested.
For Retirement and Group Insurance Benefits:
Exchange Benefit Branch Representatives (800) 519-3381
ID Card, Privileges:
HR-S/H Servicing Personnel Office, (214) 312-6423
ID cards issued Monday-Friday, 0730-1000 hrs.
Exchange Federal Credit Union
Toll Free Service
North Americ (800) 452-7333
United Kingdom 0800-89-7490