Regulations & Documents
The following links provide quick access to the regulations and forms that support rationed fuel for the US Forces in Germany.
The only official site for publishing current regulations and forms is the USAREUR G1-Civilian Personnel Directorate Reference Library.
- Army Europe Form 600-17A, Request & Authorization for Additional Gas or Diesel Fuel
- The Exchange Esso Terms and Conditions 2017
- AE190-1AA, Application for motor vehicle registration or renewal and allied transaction
- AE190-1AG, Request for waiver to the limit of POV's authorized to register
- AE190-1T, Application for U.S. Forces POV Certificate of License and Allied Transactions
- Army in Europe Regulation 190-1: Driver and Vehicle Requirements and the Installation Traffic Code for the U.S. Forces in Germany
- Army in Europe Regulation 550-175: U.S. Forces Customs Controls in Germany
- Army in Europe Regulation 600-17: Retail Sales of Motor Fuel to Individuals in Germany
For personnel travelling into Germany from elsewhere in Europe, please plan on using one of the three attached example forms to gain fuel ration eligibility for your owned or rented vehicle.