Medical & Dental Plans
MEDICAL AND DENTAL information for CONUS AND OCONUS Aetna plans is at www.NAFHealthPlans.com. No ID or password needed. A few highlights:
- LINK TO ALEX the Benefits Counselor is on main page and on the NAF Enrollment > Exchange page. Alex is a helpful interactive tool, but he does not change any of your benefits. His Enrollment tab will point you to the eBenefits secure site to make any changes in your benefits. When using Alex, make sure you see the Exchange “X” logo at top right.
- HEALTH BENEFITS tab: current year’s Summary of Benefits chart, plan booklets etc. See ‘Search box’ information below for how to find archived information.
- RETIREE page: monthly premiums, retiree Open Enrollment mailers, Medicare info related to our plan, Notice of Creditable Coverage for Medicare Part D, and more.
- WELLNESS tab: free Healthy Lifestyle Coaching program, Health Incentive Program information (biometric screenings, etc.) and more.
- Use the SEARCH box at top right if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
- Example: need prior year’s ‘archived’ plan summaries / booklets? Type the word archive in the SEARCH box, you’ll get a link to Archive page, which lists several years of information.
- There are other pages and tabs with further information.
HMO Comparison Charts
HMO medical plans are offered in some U.S. areas and territories. The charts below show a comparison of benefits and coverages for each HMO plan to the Aetna DoD NAF plan.