Forms and Guides
- AIG Administrative Services and Claims Contacts
- AIG Retiree Enrollment
- AIG PAI Plan Summary
- AIG Proof of Loss - Accidental Dismemberment/Paralysis
- AIG Proof of Loss - Death Claim
- AAFES Life Insurance Plan Booklet 2018
- Aetna Life Insurance Conversion Form
- Dependents Information on Pension and Insurance Benefits
- Excerpt from TG1003 - Identification Card & Privileges Guide
2018 Traditional Choice Info :
2018 Choice POS II Info :
2018 Retiree Open Enrollment Information:
Exchange Benefits Branch / Points of Contact
Retirees: We are your Human Resources office!
9:00 am to 3:00 pm Central Time, Mon - Fri
firstname.lastname@example.org / (800) 519-3381 / DSN 967-3183
Voicemail is also available day or night; please listen for prompts
For retiree questions on:
- Group insurance (medical, dental, life)
- Optional insurance (Personal Accident Ins., Long Term Care)
- Retirement benefits, policy
- 401(k) questions
Attn: FA-T / Benefits
PO Box 650428
Dallas, TX 75265-0428
Attn: FA-T / Benefits
3911 S Walton Walker Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75236-1598
Aetna Member Services:
- Medical / Dental Group Insurance Questions
- Request blank claim forms or provider directories
- Check on claims status
- Help with finding a provider in your area.
Address to send in claims:
PO Box 14079
Lexington, KY 40512-4079
Fidelity Retirement Benefits Line
50 states and Puerto Rico Overseas 1 (508) 787-9494 (collect)
Net Benefits service: online account information
Conus: call 1-877-247-2769
(this is a toll-free number)
Use "MyPenPay" for online access and changes to pension information: aafesretirement.mypenpay.com. State Street mails retirees a temporary password soon after retirement. Call them at one of the numbers above if you need help with Username or resetting Password.
- Changing tax withholding on pension checks
- Direct Deposit changes or enrollment
- General questions on your pension payment
- Address Change
For overnight changes to your record, at any time, use MyPenPay website as described above. If you can’t use the website, HQ can assist with a manual method, but – be advised – with this method it will take several weeks to get changes posted to your record. Please plan ahead. Contact HQ AAFES Retiree Benefits Call Center [800-519-3381 / Benefits@aafes.com] for assistance.
Prudential Long Term Care (LTC)
(for questions on existing Prudential Long Term Care coverage)
American Cancer Society - The offical sponsor of birthdays
Aetna Pharmacy Services website - order your Mail Order Pharmacy refills online!!
Retiree Self Service, updated July 2018 - All retirees can now log on to access their electronic personnel file and work history (if electronic at time of retirement in 2000 or later), employee paycheck stubs (2003 and later), a Message Box from HQ Benefits, and important links.
Aetna Home Page: http://www.aetna.com
Aetna DocFind ( locates participating network doctors, hospitals and other medical services and facilities, based on criteria you provide.): http://www.aetnaushc.com/directories/index.html
Available through the DoD NAF Health plan. Speak to a licensed doctor by web, phone or mobile app in minutes. Schedule appointments by visiting http://www.teladoc.com/aetna, by downloading the Teladoc app, or by phone at 1-855-835-2362 (1-855-TELADOC).
Fidelity Investments Home Page: http://www.fidelity.com
- Fidelity Investments 401(k) site - goes straight to the 401(k)information. Also, with the Net Benefits service, you can access your account information online (sign up by calling at (800) -581-5800).
Social Security Online: http://www.ssa.gov
- apply online for SS benefits
- learn about Direct Deposit for your SS check
- Información en Español
American Association of Retired Persons Webplace: http://www.aarp.org
National Committee for Quality Assurance Tips for selecting an HMO plan: (NCQA is a non-profit group that assesses, measures and reports on HMO plan quality issues): http://www.ncqa.org/consumer.htm
IRS Forms and Publications:
- W-4: "Employee's Withholding Allowance
- W-4P: "Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
- Publication 554: "Older Americans' Tax Guide"
- Publication 575: "Pension and Annuity Income"
- Publication 590: "Individual Retirement Arrangements - IRA's
You can search for forms / publications by number or date, and also order forms for delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
Useful Telephone Numbers
The following telephone numbers are provided as a convenience to members wishing to contact certain Exchange offices. Other numbers may be added if requested.
For Retirement and Group Insurance Benefits:
Exchange Benefit Branch Representatives (800) 519-3381
ID Card, Privileges:
HR-S/H Servicing Personnel Office, (214) 312-6423
ID cards issued Monday-Friday, 0730-1000 hrs.
Exchange Federal Credit Union
Toll Free Service
North Americ (800) 452-7333
United Kingdom 0800-89-7490